[jawsscripts] Re: Microsoft Access 2007

  • From: "David Farough" <David.Farough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:38:53 -0500

hello Harmony:
Have you written to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

Can you pinpoint the trouble spots to be addressed?

The first thing I noticed is that the properties window is not speaking
correctly.  You can hear the value of the property, but you do not hear
the property label, making it difficult to determine which property has
the focus.

David Farough
Application Accessibility Coordinator/coordonateur de l'accessibilité
Information Technology Services Directorate /
Direction des services d'information technologiques
Public Service Commission / Commission de la fonction publique
Email / Courriel:  David.Farough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel. / Tél:    (613) 992-2779

>>> "Harmony Neil" <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 09:55 am Sunday, November
29, 2009 >>>
Hellow,
Does anyone know of any scripts that could make Microsoft access 2007
easier
to use?  I find this program difficult, or if not, impossible to use
compared to the 2003 version.

Thank you,

Harmony.

Visit and contribute to The JAWS Script Repository
http://jawsscripts.com