[jawsscripts] JAWS script editor trying to load items from a different jaws version

  • From: "John Martyn" <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 15:54:56 -0800

I have encountered this before but this time it refuses to open the correct
files in my JAWS 13 ENU folder. It keeps trying to open up items in JAWS 12
ENU folder even if I launch it from the jaws 13 folder. Is there some
registry entry that makes it default to a different folder. When I hit enter
on the JSS file, it should read the JSD file in the same folder, but it is
trying in the other folder. Please help.
John Martyn