[jawsscripts] Re: Help for writing scripts

  • From: benedicjr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:11:56 +0800

I can't see the SayBottomlinewindow. Can you instruct me how to do this? Yes
the statusbar read command gives me too much info. And I want also the function
to read that automatically if new text displayed. can you give how to do the
automatically reading of wanted information or wanted area of the screen?