[jawsscripts] Re: Help for writing scripts

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 03:11:53 -0800

You need to grab the Freedom Scientific Developer Network file.  It's
not entirely up to date but it's the best documentation FS makes
available free.

It's at:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/doc_scriptfunction.asp

You should also grab the "Getting started with scripting basics" file
available from that page.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx