[jawsscripts] Re: Help for writing scripts

  • From: benedicjr@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:14:25 +0800

Hi. I see the saybottomline script, but there's no instructions how to
customize it for my needs. Is there any doccumentation for it? Such as how to
use and what are the parameters needed? I also want to know how can turn it in
an automatic function?
Sorry to be a pain, but please have patients for me. Thanks. I really apriciate
your help.