[jawsscripts] Re: Extending functionality to JFW installed scripts

  • From: "John P. Thomas" <johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:49:45 -0400

Hi Tom,

You will need to manually add the 5 key stroke assignments to the jaws key
map file (.JKM) file "Internet Explorer.JKM"

Put them under the section shown below in the format shown below.

[Common Keys]

Shift+Control+`=ControlShiftGrauv

Alt+Control+1=AltControl1

You can copy the key map assignments from your .JKM file that was created
when you created your .JSS file.

John