[jawsscripts] SetTableTitleReading function

  • From: "John Robichaud" <John_Robichaud@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JawScripts" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:48:24 -0400

I'm trying to use the SetTableTitle Reading() function to change that
setting from Marked Headers to Row and then back again for an IE table. So
far I've been unsuccessful probably because I don't really understand the
description given in builtin.jsd.  This is with IE8 and Jaws 12.
Can anyone demonstrate its correct usage?

John Robichaud