[jawsscripts] Re: Extending functionality to JFW installed scripts

  • From: "Mike O'Brien" <mike23432@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:17:29 -0400

™Hi

If you are using JAWS 14, you can put your functions into their own JSS file
that has the same name as the Internet Explorer JSS file that is in shared
settings.  Then place that file into your user settings folder and compile
it.  If you use additional key strokes for your functions other than the
ones listed in each script, add those to the JKM file in your user settings
that corresponds to the JSS file you created and compiled.  If you are using
an earlier version of JAWS, you will have to use one of the other methods
that have been offered.