[jawsscripts] Re: Copying From Web Browser without Blank Lines

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 12:15:21 +1000

what version of jaws are you using.

version 9 and 10 and 11, have that new feature under verbosity menu, which
is somewhat in my view shortsightedly turned on by default,
which by the way only appears in here when virtual cursor is active, so
don't do it on blank page when focused on the address bar for example,
under a thing called virtual cursor options,
the first option here is: "Select and copy full content using onScreen
Highlighted."
if you hit spaceBar to toggle this, it should read:
 Select and copy from virtual cursor," which is the pre jaws 9 only way of
doing it, if my memory serves.So, you could try this, but, as Jamal has said
that homer was really built to work with 8 downwards, this might not bring
you the joy you are wanting, if you are using homer scripts to do your
selecting. it may not take this new setting into account etc.