[jaws-uk] Re: will now uncross my fingers and toes,

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:10:59 -0000

Hi Martin

I'll put you on digest right away.

Unfortunately the list we got from Yahoogroups didn't give
us each user's status, and even included many whose
addresses have simply bounced.

Hopefully we'll be able to clear up things in the next few
days.

George.

O'Sullivan
> Sent: 10 December 2004 10:59
> To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: will now uncross my fingers and
toes,

> no I am now getting the full list when i was on the digest
version.

immediately-following link:-
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
> > > ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> > > ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > ** and in the Subject line type
> > > ** unsubscribe
> > > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode,
click on the
> > > ** immediately-following link:-
> > > ** [mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> > > ** or send a message, to