[jaws-uk] Re: will now uncross my fingers and toes,

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:00:19 -0000

Hi Ken,

I might be able to work a few minor miracles saving everyone
having to re-subscribe, but changing all your address books
to jaws-uk@freelists out of my hands.  (Smile)

George.

Reid
> Sent: 10 December 2004 12:47
> To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: will now uncross my fingers and
toes,

> George
>
> Sorry, don't uncross just yet.  I just replied to a
message
> that came in from the group, and it was directed out on
> Yahoo, and of course I then got the spam reply back again.
>
> I think everyone has to change their address books before
we
> can relax completely.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ken
>

> "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@freelists.org
on 10/12/2004
> 12:10:59
>
> Please respond to jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Sent by:    jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> To:    <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> cc:
>
> Subject:    [jaws-uk] Re: will now uncross my fingers and
toes,

> Hi Martin
>
> I'll put you on digest right away.
>
> Unfortunately the list we got from Yahoogroups didn't give
us
> each user's status, and even included many whose addresses

> have simply bounced.
>
> Hopefully we'll be able to clear up things in the next few
days.

> George.

Martin
> O'Sullivan
> > Sent: 10 December 2004 10:59
> > To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: will now uncross my fingers and
> toes,
> >
> > no I am now getting the full list when i was on the
digest
> version.

toes,

Thanks,

> immediately-following

link:-[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscr
ibe]

link:-[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]

> > > --
> Date: 05/12/04
> > >
> > > ** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following

link:-[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscr
ibe]
> > > ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
> > > ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > ** and in the Subject line type
> > > ** unsubscribe
> > > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode,
click
> on the
> > > ** immediately-following

link:-[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> > > ** or send a message, to
> > > ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:-
faq

> > ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following

link:-[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscr
ibe]
> > ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > ** and in the Subject line type
> > ** unsubscribe
> > ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
on
> the
> > ** immediately-following
> > link:-[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> > ** or send a message, to
> > ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
> >

> This Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee
Groupshield.

*
> This message is confidential.  It may also be privileged
or
> protected by other legal rules.  It does not constitute an

> offer or acceptance of an offer, nor shall it form any
part
> of a legally binding contract.  If you have received this
> communication in error, please let us know by reply then
> destroy it.  You should not use, print, copy the message
or
> disclose its contents to anyone.
>
> E-mail is subject to possible data corruption, is not
secure,
> and its content does not necessarily represent the opinion
of
> this Company.  No representation or warranty is made as to

> the accuracy or completeness of the information and no
> liability can be accepted for any loss arising from its
use.

> This e-mail and any attachments are not guaranteed to be
free
> from so-called computer viruses and it is recommended that

> you check for such viruses before down-loading it to your
> computer equipment.  This Company has no control over
other
> websites to which there may be hypertext links and no
> liability can be accepted in relation to those sites.
>
> Scottish Courage Brands Limited
> Registered in England, Registered Number 1364718
Registered
> Office: Tyne Brewery, Gallowgate, Newcastle Upon Tyne,
NE99
> 1RA Head Office: 2 - 4 Broadway Park, South Gyle,
Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ