[jaws-uk] Memo: Re: Keep your fingers crossed

  • From: lizmoor@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:16:45 +0000

Hi George,

Please can you remove me from this list.

Thanks,

Liz

HSBC Bank plc
Registered Office: 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ
Registered in England - Number 14259

Member of the HSBC Bank marketing group. We sell life assurance, pensions
and collective investment schemes and advise only on our own range of these
products.