[jaws-uk] Re: realplayer query

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:05:54 +0100

Hi
I had Real Player for years and have never taken it out.  Real Alternative
seems to work better in fact and I listen to a lot of BBC programmes.  I use
XP Home and Jaws 7.0.
Whether Windows ME may cause problems I don't know but you can look on the
website which you can link to just above the download link on
whitestick.co.uk.