[jaws-uk] Re: my jaws authorisation code?

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 14:43:04 -0000

Hi there,

If you can't find the authorisation CD, the other way you should be able to
do it is to go to your work machine and start the process of authorising it.
Don't worry, I don't mean that you finish the process, just start it and
follow the screens until you get to the screen which asks for the 20 digit
authorisation code.

As your work machine is already authorised, it should display the
authorisation code in the edit box.  Just either note it down or copy and
paste it to a separate file and exit the authorisation wizard.  Then go to
your new machine and start the authorisation process, getting to the same
screen as above.  As this machine has not been authorised, there should be
no code in the edit box.  Type in or copy and paste in the code from above
and carry on with the authorisation.

All things being equal, that should be that!

Hope it works and Happy New Year when it comes.

Jamie