[jaws-uk] Re: my jaws authorisation code?

  • From: "Gary Ankin" <gary.ankin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 21:50:20 -0000

hmmm I am puzzled as there was only one disk in the box and the purchase was
for 2 updates and I had no updates until I contacted them and they sent me
by email a link to click on and this downloaded the update from jaws 13 to
14 and I have tried to download a couple of the help files on the update
list and I cannot get  them either so I can only phone sight and  sound on
monday and try and sort this out.

thank you for the comments though.
Regards
gary