[jaws-uk] Re: jaws and msn messenger

  • From: "Johnathan Richards" <johnathanrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:20:18 -0800

Hi Jill, John here

I'm also a Jaws user and a MSN user and the way it goes is once you've seen the
person online that you want to talk to then you just highlight there name with
the cursor keys and then press enter
In the early versions of MSN you would then be put in the input window with the
latest one you are put in the history window which Jaws ain't very helpful with
for example the History Box and the Inputting box when nothing is in them Jaws
just says blank it would be better if Jaws said something like No messages to
display
To navigate around MSN windows you need to just use the tab key if you use the
say line command Insert Up arrow Jaws will just say blank

I hope you have got information that you need if you need anymore help please
get back to me on I'va MSN or E-mail if you use I'va method, every Address is
the same for Personal E-mails and Group E-mails and also MSN messages
My E-mail address is at the bottom of this message

Hope to speek to you again soon

From John and Guide dog Iris
E-mail Address:
johnathanrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx