[jaws-uk] Re: jaws and msn messenger

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 01:03:48 -0000

Hi Gillian;

Microsoft currently have v7 of MSN Messenger out in public beta.  This
basically means they're still testing it, but it's very, very, nearly near
release.

I spoke to a friend who's using it, and he says it works as well as 6.2, which
he uses fine, with JAWS 5.0, 5.1 and 6.0, although I don't know about earlier
versions.  The good thing is, that if you do find problems with 7, you can
report them back to Microsoft.

If you're interested, the download URL for the free version is:
http://messenger.msn.com/Beta/Default.aspx

I'll be getting a copy over the next couple of days, and will be able to answer
any questions then.

Will