[jaws-uk] jaws and msn messenger

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 00:46:42 -0000

Hi.

Just joined recently.

How well does Jaws work with the MSN Messenger?  I've got it, but am having
difficulty sending messages.  I've not used this one before.  when I was at
Hereford, I was using Windows Messenger and whichever version of Jaws they
were running, maybe 4.5, I think.  It worked really well.  With MSN I can
see who's online but can't seem to read conversations, and am not sure how
to reply.  I see the typing field, but nothing seems to happen when I try to
respond.  I think that in WM, I just hit enter after I finished typing, but
haven't used it in around a year, so maybe I got it wrong.

Any help would be good.

Jill.