[jaws-uk] Re: help

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:26:27 -0000

Hi Marie. Thanks to you and those who pointed out the keystrokes. Yes that should have worked, I had already tried that. You see something went wrong in this stupid lump of machinery. Whoops, sorry computer I didn't mean it.

Everything is okay now thank goodness. I just switched off, had a whisky and tried again.

Cheers

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "marie baisez" <m.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>