[jaws-uk] Re: help!

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 09:31:17 +0000 (GMT)

Hi nicki,
these are the instructions for uninstalling ie9. If you do this, it will
automatically roll back to ie8. I'm assuming you're using windows 7, but I
think it's roughly the same on vista:
1. Go to the add or remove programs page of the control panel. An easy way to
do this is to open the start menu and type all or some of the text add or
remove programs, and press enter.
2. tab to the view installed updates link and open it.
3. you'll be in a list of installed updates. you can  press the letter w to
quickly get to windows internet explorer 9.
4. choose uninstall from its context menu.
5. etc.

David.