[jaws-uk] greater than signs

  • From: "MaggieMoore" <maggie_moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:21:31 +0100

Hi dorothy,

Greater than signs are really easy to get rid of.  All you do is press
insert + D to bring up dictionary manager.  Press spacebar to add word.  In
the edit box where Jaws says 'actual word', type a greater than sign. Tab
round to 'replacement word' and press spacebar.  Then tab round to OK to
save  changes.  Job done.

Regards

Maggie