[jaws-uk] Re: facebook

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 02:11:52 -0000

Hi Johny.

You're getting to the meat of the issues you have with facebook which is
great as people can offer constructive help.

If you are only really into status messages from people then you could try
http://m.facebook.com for mobiles or http://lite.facebook.com which is a
stripped down version of facebook.

I personally prefer the m.facebook.com interface but check them both out.

Keep in mind also that if people seem to be writing rubbish you are not
interested in it is easy to stop following them by going into their profiles
and choosing not to follow them.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page