[jaws-uk] Words spoken in Outlook Express.

  • From: "Michael Brown" <michael.brown222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws User Group." <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:39:28 +0100

Hi everyone,
Can someone help please? I have Jaws 7.0 and X P Home.

When in O E., before the subject line is read, prior to reading the message,
Jaws says Read Only Edit before the name of each subject line, is this new in
Jaws 7.0? and if so, can this be switched off? and sometimes Jaws also says To
not found, and Subject not found, before the message is read, can this also be
switched off? as i find these spoken words most irritating when they are
repeated before each message in O E.?

I had Jaws 4.51 before i installed Jaws 7.0, and did not have this problem
then? Is this something that comes with Jaws 7.0 that i will just have to put
up with? or can it be switched off? and if so, how do i do it?

Many thanks,

Michael Brown.