From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 10:00 AM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Words spoken in Outlook Express.

Michael
If you press INSERT+V you open the Adjust Jaws Verbosity. Pressing the space
bar once you swich off the Announce header fields with message. Whenever you
wish to listen to them again, you toggle it on with the space bar. When you
leave the verbosity dialogue box you hear a message to the effect that your
new settings have been saved.
Carlos.