[jaws-uk] Windows Messenger error message?

  • From: "Alistair Kelly" <ally.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:59:23 -0000

Hi to all!

 Using JFW 4.5.1 AND XP home I am having a bit of a nightmare with windows
messenger, following my festive adventures with MS Messenger I now am having
problems with Windows Messenger, on trying to sign in using the sign in on
start up option I find that it will not do this and reportsas follows;

Cannot sign in, https or tcp problem please wait till your isp resolves this
issue and try later.

I do not understand the error message as all other areas such as E mail and
internet access are functioning fine. Interestingly, Windows Messenger then
displays   me as signed in, yet I'm clearly not as I recieve no alerts of any
kind. any thoughts? I have tried to re-install the programme and also tried a
system restore to an earlier date but to no avail!

Thanks Alistair

 Alistair Kelly

ally.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx

MSM: allykelly@xxxxxxx

if you can keep your head while all around you are losing theirs you really
should start to worry!