[jaws-uk] Subject Lines - WAS: Re: Re: Scripts for "chitChat for Facebook" Client?

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 10:00:34 -0400

Could you guys please remember to either start a new thread or at
least change the subject line when changing the subject? You are now
talking about Yahoo Mesenger andnd that has nothing to do with my
original query about "Chit Chat for FAcebook".

I deal with several hundred email mesages per day and depend on the
subject lines to decide which I read and which I do not. I started
this original thread and was still hoping for answers . I thus opened
the message that now turned out to be of no relevance for me.

Thanks much.

Doris