[jaws-uk] Scripts for "chitChat for Facebook" Client?

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 16:38:39 -0400

Are there any jaws scripts for the "ChitChat for FAcebook" client
available? while fairly accessible out of the box and providing
several native keyboard shortcuts, I'd appreciate scripts to enhance
functionality. I would especialy like to have a way to read incoming
chat messages automatically and have some hotkeys to review the chat history.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks bunches

Doris