[jaws-uk] Re: Sight Village.

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 19:59:34 +0100

Hi Sue,

I too make a list of exhibiters I wish to see before going down to Sight
Village.

That said, it is possible to get a leaflet when you get there but it is
difficult to read through it and get round those people you wish to see.

I am going for just the one day this year I.e. Thursday.

When I went back in 2004, I wanted to see 23 companies and managed to see
them all in around 5 hours or so.

Well good luck and hope you have an enjoyable time at Sight Village.

Paul.