[jaws-uk] Re: Sight Village.

  • From: "Baldev Shinder" <bshinder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 15:59:49 +0100

http://www.qac.ac.uk/sightvillage/6-6.html

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Sue Morgan
Sent: 04 July 2006 15:45
To: Jaws
Subject: [jaws-uk] Sight Village.

I know this is off topic but I'm just wondering if any of you are going to
Sight Village in Birmingham this year.  I've never been before and I've
managed to get the 3 days that it's on off work.  I'm wondering if I should
go for 3 days or a 1 day visit to the exhibition would be enough.  I live in
the north east so I'd have to stay overnight in the Apollo hotel which I
found on  the internet if I stay for the duration of the exhibition.

I'd welcome anyone's feedback on this as I've not visited anything like this
before and I'm not sure what to expect.  I've looked at the Sight Village
2006 website and it sounds fantastic so I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks for any advice.

Sue.