[jaws-uk] Re: Ribbon shortcut keys in Word 2010

  • From: "Mister CANE" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 11:59:07 +0530

Dear Keith,

It was not a big deal finding that link for you. Sorry it didn't help as
expected. If you are looking at completely using the keyboard to access all
functions of the menu in the ribbon, you can, like mentioned earlier, use
all the keyboard shortcut keys as in Microsoft Office 2003. They still work
my friend.

I haded the concept of the ribbons ever since they were introduced and had a
good chance to work with them when I was sighted, never liked them back then
too. With JAWS giving you the virtual ribbons option it has made it easier
for me to adapt to them.

Perhaps you can google keyboard shortcut keys for Microsoft word 2003 and
you might just get what you need. The internet has all the resources but
it's mostly us that either can't search/ look in the right places to get
what we want. Don't assume that the sighted world is any better at this, in
fact a blind computer user can kick their ass anyday with basic stuff like
opening a folder in a drive faster than they can say Merry Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas hope Santa helps us poor souls by making all the
online shopping websites accessible.

Merry Christmas to all the avid listers on this group!

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn