[jaws-uk] Re: Ribbon shortcut keys in Word 2010

  • From: "Mister CANE" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 20:30:17 +0530

Dear Keith,

I don't have ready on hand instructions to help you. Most of the keyboard
shortcut keys for word and all other Microsoft Office applications are still
the same as in Office 2003. If you still remember them you can use them with
2010 too. Below is a link to a site that will help you better in case you
need a refresher. Look under the heading on the page that reads: Quick
reference for Microsoft Word

http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/word-help/keyboard-shortcuts-for-microsof
t-word-HP010370109.aspx
Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn