[jaws-uk] Re: Keystrokes Please?!

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:40:36 -0000

Hi Mark,

1) Use Alt C to change that misspelled word, or Alt L to change all the
occurrences of that misspelled word to the suggested correct spelling, Or tap
to cycle between the available option buttons.

2) From the Control Panel go to Date and Time. On the Date page you can set
your computer time manually, on the Time Zone page you can choose to have the
clock automatically adjusted for daylight saving changes and on the Internet
Time page you can get your computer to synchronise the clock with an Internet
time server.

HTH,
Amro