[jaws-uk] JFW fropping on to 'subjectline'

  • From: "Mike Higgins" <m.j.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:01:17 -0000

Hi,

Can anyone help with this problem please?

I am using JFW 5.0 and have OE 6 with Windows XP Service Pack 2 running on
my machine.  For a reason which is entirely unclear to me, JFW has started
dropping on to the subjectline of OE messages when I open them rather than
the body of the message.  I can of course 'tab around' to the message body,
but it is a bit of a pain!

Any thoughts would be helpful.  I have looked through the 'view settings' in
the OE 'view menu, but nothing seems to have changed.

Thanks very much for any advice.

Best Wishes,

Mike Higgins,
Email m.j.higgins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address: 1 Portland Court, Sheffield, S6 3EW, UK.
Tel (voice and, by prior arrangement, fax): +44 (0) 114 2258676
Mobile: +44 (0) 7956 856060