[jaws-uk] outlook calendar

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:22:23 -0000

Hi all.
As some may remember I wrote to the list with a problem with the Outlook
calendar.  When I created an appointment on Tuesday 21 November at 8 o'clock it
was seen by JAWS as an all day appointment and JAWS reported that no timed
appointments exist.

This came to lite at a client's training session and I verified it here with
the latest version of JAWS 7.1

This problem now appears to be fixed in version 8.

regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493