[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS UK - Replacement laptop

  • From: "elspeth pearce" <elspeth_pearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 18:13:34 +0100

Many thanks for this.
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "shirley clow" <shirley.clow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 22:13:03 +0100
Hello Elspeth,

I have had a Toshiba Laptop for about a year now.  When looking for it, I
was wanting one with a standard desktop keyboard.  At the time I could only
find an HP with a Desktop Keyboard.  I liked that machine very much, but it
was a bit too big!...

Now to your question, I am sure you can use that keyboard you have with the
JAWS desktop setting.  When I am using my laptop at home, I have it on a
docking station and have a separate standard keyboard.

On that principal I am sure you don't need the laptop setting.

Good luck,

Shirley.