[jaws-uk] JAWS UK - Replacement laptop

  • From: "elspeth pearce" <elspeth_pearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 21:02:54 +0100

I am thinking of buying a Toshiba Satellite P200-1G8 .  The operating system
is Windows Vista Ultimate, and I understand that I will have to upgrade to
Jaws Professional otherwise it will not run.  This laptop will primarily be
used for my music collection and to watch DVD's.  The other feature it has
is a separate number pad.  I wondered whether this would mean I could use
JAWS in desktop mode, or whether I would have to use laptop mode.  If anyone
out there has had experience of such a laptop or has any other advice for me
it would be much appreciated