[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 60 acting up

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 09:19:54 -0000

Hi again David.

Just a wee note to let you know that I sorted my problem re being unable to
delete from inside a message; jaws not working correctly when reading a
message etc.  Well, I just noticed that within the Read options, I had
checked the box titled read messages in plain text.  This was why none of my
links on a message worked.  Also, I can now press the del key from within a
message to delete it.

Best wishes.
Andy