[jaws-uk] Re: Internet explorer.

  • From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 04:07:31 +0100

Hi peter.

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, but I've had no e-mail access for a few
days.

I've finally sorted out my problem with internet explorer 7.  I went into the
advanced tab in internet options and reset the settings.  This seems to have
done the trick as I got to the point when I couldn't access any web pages at
all.

I'm not sure what I did to make this happen as I was always getting the message
to say that this program is not responding no matter what page I tried to open.

It's working ok now though so that's good.

Thanks for your help.

Sue.