[jaws-uk] Internet explorer.

  • From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 19:02:04 +0100

Hi.

I'm using internet explorer 7 with Jaws 9.  I use the Tesco website a lot but
I've been having problems over the past few days.  When I log in to my account,
Jaws stops speaking for a few seconds and then I get a message telling me that
this program is not responding and I have to press end task or cancel.  Windows
then creates an error report which I can send or not send.  I'm not sure why
this is happening to me all of a sudden.  I've done a defrag today and a disc
clean up thinking that might make a difference but it hasn't.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can solve this problem as I want
to add some items to my shop which is being delivered tomorrow.

Thanks.

Sue.
e-mail sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mobile 07968825286