[jaws-uk] Re: Help with O e

  • From: "Sue Morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 00:37:27 +0100

Hi Ron.

Thanks for your help.  I've downloaded real player but when I play music
through my music, it plays through real player instead of media player like
it always used to do so I'm wondering how to change it as I'd prefer to play
my tracks through media player.

Sorry to be such a pain but at least I can listen to the radio online now.

Sue.