[jaws-uk] Re: Help with O e

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 13:04:18 +0100

Hi Sue,

The following is for Windows Media Player 10, but I'm sure
the same principal will apply if you have an earlier
version.

Go to Tools, and select Options.  Navigate to the "File
Types" control tab.  There you will see a list of file types
for which you can make Media Player the default.  Further
down the dialog, there is a check box to allow you to select
ALL file types, this making WMP your default for all file
types.

Hope this helps,

George.

Date:=20