[jaws-uk] Help with O e

  • From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:03:39 +0100

AsABatSue

As I have never used O E I thought I would set it up and give it a try, I
called up helpful hints and tried to follow this instruction;

For optimal functionality
with JAWS, it will be necessary for the toolbar to be enabled. To do this,
make sure that the Toolbar menu item is checked under the View menu.
But there is no toolbar there only this list:

Current View unavailable
Sort By unavailable
Columns unavailable
Layout ?
Blocked Images unavailable
Messages in html unavailable

In fact the rest is also unavailable except go to folders, Where have I gone
wrong?

Sue Mc