[jaws-uk] Expanded again?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 23:21:23 -0000

Hallo List
 I am really  puzzled why in outlook Express the view menu keeps going
wrong. I am not aware of  altering it. but suppose I did want to alter it to
say Expanded what would I do? I maybe triggering this by accident.Today it
started of saying Expanded after I ran AVG. I ran it slowly listening and
paused when I heard the words kernel 32 Change. but I am not sure why I
should change it and what to change it to anyway, I ignore it and AVG seems
not to have found anything nasty lurking within.  It maybe that  just
running AVG and rebooting  kicks the View menu off course.

 If it cannot possibly be that can someone tell me  what may cause Expanded
to  keep happening? Thanks Dorothy.