[jaws-uk] Re: Please could someone remind me how to transfer scripts from one version of Jaws to another

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 22:00:15 -0000

Hi Chris and all,

If I remember correctly, Tristram basically said to go into jaws
7.0\settings\explore my settings and then to copy the script files which I
would find there to the clipboard and then go by the same method into the
same area of the other jaws version and paste them in.

Tristram, please could you clarify the method you suggested for copying
scripts, if I have got it wrong.

Alexander Shannon