[jaws-uk] Re: Esset Smart Security

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:54:08 +0100

Hallo Dorothy here I agree with you, is causingme problems. I have just got a temporary connection
back as my Edimax Router failedon  Friday night.
Zen  technical could tell me the exact time my router left them. I also have
got Adobe saying more than Document preparing, the fact is it was a Tiff
file but I have got at the contents by  opening it Directly into K.11 not
with the Virtual Printer but another  way,  it has read the whole Document,
which posted on my Council Website had no right to be a Tif File, the
Engineer will take Nod 32 trial off tomorrow when he brings a new Router a Net
Gear I forget the exact Model but Zen said it is good, for now he has
putting something called Dynamo and I am back on line. I asked Zen by the
way about good Antivirus, they said "AVG8 and Avast both are good and free.
I am looking  forward to my new Router Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>