[jaws-uk] Downloads automatic plus Adobie comment

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 21:41:31 +0100

sorry about this but  my remark  about  getting Spam in the Past  when I
downloaded Adobe that was with Freeserve. It just occurred to me, that the spam
could have been to blame  that it knew I had used Adobe  and  put its name
in the spam , that I do not get any spam now is due to  many things. However
if spam  was to blame and not adobe I thought spam  was random  and  did not
really know what or who I was  so either  it was a special  kind of spam
that knew my actions  or it was Adobe  advertising through spam . I have now
utterly confused myself  and probably you as well  so please accept my
apologies .
Dorothy