[jaws-uk] Re: Downloads automatic plus Adobie comment

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 19:35:06 +0100

Spammers get your address by a variety of means. Changing isps, as you did, will kill it for a while, but they'll find you in the end... maybe even by trawling this list's members.

Dorothy Ingram-Gorban wrote:
sorry about this but  my remark  about  getting Spam in the Past  when I
downloaded Adobe that was with Freeserve. It just occurred to me, that the spam could have been to blame that it knew I had used Adobe and put its name in the spam , that I do not get any spam now is due to many things. However if spam was to blame and not adobe I thought spam was random and did not
really know what or who I was  so either  it was a special  kind of spam
that knew my actions or it was Adobe advertising through spam . I have now
utterly confused myself  and probably you as well  so please accept my
apologies .
Dorothy