[jaws-uk] Downloads that are automatic tiddy

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 21:07:03 +0100

thanks for explaining but I was looking at my download history , and all were said to be successfully completed. I saw one was October 10th and I guess it was a bit more protection from something.

I find sometimes when typing an odd feeling like trudging in snow takes place. computer does not say what it is it could be AVG of course but I think if downloads or updates are automatic this odd feeling is all you get. Of course I could be wrong. Re Adobe I am uncertain about updating it . I know it is free but lately it seems to want me to have another product with it. Also although I do not get Spam now I left Freeserve I recall when I did after downloading anything to do with Spam somewhat suspicious would arrive that made me think now that is definitely related to Adobe ..

Perhaps  it tracks   a computer  I am only guessing .

sorry made a bit of mess of this please forgive me Tiddy are you still keeping Jaws8 in your desk draw? waiting for a rainy day? Jaws 9 will be here soon Take care Dorothy