[jaws-uk] Re: Combo boxes in IE 7 and jaws 7.1

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:12:24 -0000

To Vanja and anyone else using the Paypal site to send money using Jaws 7.10.
If you having problems with the combo box reading properly you shouldn't be.  I
have managed to test under my own account and these work find in forms mode (or
should).  What I would suggest you do with this is run the Jaws repair from the
Jaws 7.10 entry in "Add and remove programs" and choose "repair".  When it asks
you if you wish it to delete settings say "yes".  This operation will clean up
the setup and also clean up the settings.
If doing the above fails to reslolve the ieeus please contact me off list.  If
anyone is having the same issue with version 8.0 please do likewise with
respect to the combo box problem on Paypal.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support