[jaws-uk] Re: Combo boxes in IE 7 and jaws 7.1

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:22:08 -0000

I tested the combo boxes myself before and after the update, I was able to
successfully tranform those that did not read into ones that did once the
update was installed.  However I have not used PayPal in some sime so don't
know if this is a re-occurance of the same problem or a similar symtom with
different cause.
Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology